quarta-feira, dezembro 12, 2007

Playlist 11 de Dezembro 2007

17h
Eric Delay: Den Kalten Nebel
BvDub: Dreaming Of Your Downfall
Dieter Krause: I Miss Her - La Place Au Soleil Remix
Denoize: Take Time
Björk: Innocence - Simian Mobile Disco Remix
Lcd Soundsystem: Sound Of Silver
Klaxons: Atlantis To Interzone - Digitalism Remix
My Robot Friend: The Cut (feat Zombie Nation)
Hot Chip: Arrest Yourself

18h
Super Flu: Brink
Franco Bianco: Gris Cubico - Seuil Remix
Camea: Voiding The Fill
Joseph Capriati: Microbiotik - Massi DL Remix
Efdemin: Stately, Yes
Yrack: Synapsis 2.2
Whirlpool Productions: From Disco to Disco - Wighnomy Brothers Remix

Por Andrés Tajo

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Hi,
My name is sergio and I'm one of the denoize components.
I would like to present you my other Project called 'Lo-Fi Rockers' You can check these links with many material.
http://www.myspace.com/lofirockers
http://www.acidboysrec.com
www.flumo.com/netlabel/referencias/flm-010-tremenditud-compilation/
I hope you enjoy it!
P.D.:Please, send me the radio show where we appear in mp3 format, if it was possible. Contact me at www.myspace.com/denoize
Best regards,
Sergio.

 
Copyright 2009 origami. Rádio Universidade de Coimbra Emissão Online, Online Broadcast | 107.9FM (Coimbra, Portugal).