segunda-feira, janeiro 14, 2008

Playlist 14 Janeiro 2008

[M-A-X-I-M-A-L-17H].

Ebony Bones: we know all about you
The Go! Team: doing it right
Northern State: suck a mofo
Public Enemy: don't believe the hype
De La Soul: eye know
Plant Life: two beautiful souls...
Spank Rock: sweet talk
M.I.A.: paper planes
Black Dice: roll up
Muscles: ice cream
Hot Chip: my piano
Justice: newjack
Modeselektor: the first rebirth
Matthew Dear: neighborhoods


[M-I-N-I-M-A-L-18H].

Chloé: it's sunday
Jennifer Cardini: august in paris
Fairmont: mobula
Efdemin: acid bells
Tussle: pow!
Booka Shade: mandarine girl
Pantha du Prince: urlichten
Paul Ritch: winter ceremony
Audion: vegetables
Lopazz: share my rhythm


Realização:
Gustavo Sampaio.


[Vencedora do Passatempo: Micaela Duque].

Sem comentários:

 
Copyright 2009 origami. Rádio Universidade de Coimbra Emissão Online, Online Broadcast | 107.9FM (Coimbra, Portugal).