quarta-feira, março 07, 2007

Playlist 5 Março 2007

[17H]
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: maps
The Raconteurs: steady as she goes
Spank Rock: bump
Spank Rock: sweet talk
Goldfrapp: fly me away
Joseph Malik: believe and see
Mouse On Mars: send me shivers
Troublemakers: everywhere is my home
Boozoo Bajou: blast
Afronaught: outta range
Benny Blanko: nonkululeko

[18H]
Burial: u hurt me
Kode9 + The Spaceape: sine
Alex Smoke: a moment to myself
Ellen Allien & Apparat: way out
Ellen Allien & Apparat: do not break
Booka Shade: wasting time
Michael Mayer: funky handi
T. Raumschmiere: querstromzerspaner
Ricardo Villalobos: forallseasons
Various: don't ask

por Gustavo Sampaio.

Sem comentários:

 
Copyright 2009 origami. Rádio Universidade de Coimbra Emissão Online, Online Broadcast | 107.9FM (Coimbra, Portugal).